|Home||» Products||» Energy Audit Services||» Electrical Energy Conservation Services|
Electrical Energy Conservation Services
We have a team of self motivated and proficient professionals helps us in offering our clients Electrical Energy Conservation Services. We contribute to make the electrical utilities more efficient & profitable for energy point of view. These services will increase the reliability and profitability of the business. Electrical Energy Conservation Services reduce the carbon foot print of the industry by implementing energy conservation measures. We offer these services at affordable rates.
- Conducted as per planned approach
- Significantly reduce energy consumption
- Facilitate energy management improvements
Electrical Energy Conservation
Electrical Energy is the major consumer in industries like IT, BPO, Commercial Buildings and few Industries.
It is an integral part of an Industrial Energy Audit. It is one of the two main forms of energy that is being audited and accounted for during Energy Audit.
We involve certified and Accredited EnergyAuditor for the study. Our Team members are having good experience in Energy Audit
It involves Studying, Assessing, Measuring and Analysing electrical utilities. In a typical Plant the electrical utilities consists of
Â· Power Distribution System (PCC, MCC)
Â· Metering and Monitoring System
Â· Blowers, ID / FD Fans
Need for Energy Audit:
- In an industry/commercial buildings/hotels/hospitals, the major operating cost goes for energy (either by electrical or by thermal).
- Energy has the highest cost reduction potential compared to other cost reduction options in any facility.
- Energy Audit will increases the reliability and profitability of the business
- Energy Audit may reduce the carbon foot print of the industry by implementing energy conservation measures
- Energy Audit will conserve the natural resources
- Following site visit and field measurements, a draft Energy Audit report is issued. This report includes
- Executive Summary of Energy Conservation measures identified on site, scope of the work, methodology adopted for the study, present energy scenario, detailed analysis of the data obtained through field study, trial measurement, recommendations of energy audit with complete calculations, basis of assumptions/default values used for the energy conservation measures and list of suppliers/manufacturers of energy efficient technologies, etc. After the discussion with the site personnel, final report would be issued.
- Contact Details
- NIN ENERGY INDIA PVT LTD
- 47, JUSA Complex, Ponniamman Koil Street, Kottur, Chennai - 600085, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone : +918068213322
- Fax : 91-40-30995264