|Home||» Products||» Flow measurement||» Flow measurement|
Since establishment, we have been playing a lead role in supplying Flow Measurement instrument. We offer a hand held flow meter, which is a battery-powered ultrasonic flow meter. The meter is based on clamp-on transit-time flow measurement principle. This meter is sourced from trusted vendors of the market by our agents. Offered flow meter measures the flow rate of liquid in a pipe from outside of the pipe by using a pair of ultrasonic transducers. We offer this Flow Measurement instrument at cost effective prices.
- Light in weight
- Portable and durable
- Easy to use
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The hand held flow meter is a battery-powered ultrasonic flow meter with the capability of a full-size flow meter.
The hand held flow meter is based on clamp-on transit-time flow measurement principle. It measures the flow rate of liquid in a pipe from outside of the pipe by using a pair of ultrasonic transducers.
In general, the liquid should be full in the pipe, and should contain very little particles or bubbles. Examples of applicable liquids are: water (hot water, chill water, city water, sea water, etc.); sewage; oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.); chemicals, acids, etc.); waste; beverage and liquid food, solvents and other liquids.
Due to the nature of clamp-on technique, the transducer installation is simple and no special skills or tools are required. Besides, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks and no contamination.
- Battery can work continuously for more than 10 hours without recharge.
- The hand held flow meter has also a built-in data-logger, which allows storage of 2,000 lines of data.
- The stored information can be downloaded to a PC through its RS232 connection port.
- Temperature Range 0oC to 160oC
- 1/2" to 240" pipe diameter can be measured with the help of different transducers
- Contact Details
- NIN ENERGY INDIA PVT LTD
- 47, JUSA Complex, Ponniamman Koil Street, Kottur, Chennai - 600085, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone : +918068213322
- Fax : 91-40-30995264