|Home||» Products||» Energy Audit Services||» Thermal Energy Audit Services|
Thermal Energy Audit Services
We have reached the pinnacle of success and earned a name as an eminent organization engaged in offering Thermal Energy Audit Services. We coordinate with industrial clients to provide comprehensive industrial energy audits and strategies for reducing overall energy costs. We provide detailed report on thermal energy balance and energy conservation measures with techno economic analysis. These Thermal Energy Audit Services are available at cost effective rates for clients.
- Improvement in power generation efficiency
- Process optimization
- Plant design and remodeling
Thermal Energy Audit
Thermal Energy is one of the major consumers in industries.
It is an integral part of an Industrial Energy Audit. It is one of the two main forms of energy that is being audited and accounted for during Energy Audit.
We involve certified and Accredited EnergyAuditor for the study. Our Team members are having good experience in Energy Audit
It involves Studying, Assessing, Measuring and Analysing thermal system present in the facility. In a typical Plant the Thermal utilities consists of
Â· Heat Exchangers
Â· Cooling Towers
Â· Steam and Steam Traps
Need for Energy Audit:
- In an industry/commercial buildings/hotels/hospitals, the major operating cost goes for energy (either by electrical or by thermal).
- Energy has the highest cost reduction potential compared to other cost reduction options in any facility.
- Energy Audit will increases the reliability and profitability of the business
- Energy Audit may reduce the carbon foot print of the industry by implementing energy conservation measures
- Energy Audit will conserve the natural resources
- Following site visit and field measurements, a draft Energy Audit report is issued. This report includes
- Executive Summary of Energy Conservation measures identified on site, scope of the work, methodology adopted for the study, present energy scenario, detailed analysis of the data obtained through field study, trial measurement, recommendations of energy audit with complete calculations, basis of assumptions/default values used for the energy conservation measures and list of suppliers/manufacturers of energy efficient technologies, etc. After the discussion with the site personnel, final report would be issued.
- Contact Details
- NIN ENERGY INDIA PVT LTD
- 47, JUSA Complex, Ponniamman Koil Street, Kottur, Chennai - 600085, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone : +918068213322
- Fax : 91-40-30995264